Thursday, February 14, 2008

Letter I wrote to SPEED regarding the lack of intriguing programming

Why do you insist on putting Fifth Gear in a ridiculous time slot? As of now Fifth Gear is on at 6:00am throughout the week. This is a great, witty show that features talented drivers and cool cars that are not available in America. I would rather watch an Englishman drive an Alfa Romeo through the German countryside than listen to the newest, fattest Nascar racer describe how he made 1,200 consecutive left hand turns faster than his fellow redneck competitor. In fact, I would rather watch a test pattern than the incessant coverage of Nascar. If you didn’t carry Formula 1 racing and FIA World Rally races I would get rid of your service; as of now, there is 89 days, 8 hours and 25 minutes before Formula 1 starts again. Please place an emphasis on interesting programming/racing (F1, WRC, Fifth Gear & Victory by Design) and limit all programming associated with Nascar; if I wanted to watch white trash race around in circles I would place a WalMart ad in a wind tunnel.

Warmly,
Pilgrim n' Buggy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home