Wednesday, November 21, 2007

They did indeed refund my $$$$$$$

Hello Amazon, first, let me say I like your site and have been a satisfied customer for many years.

Now, the bad stuff.

Today I purchased a song from your new MP3 Downloader with less than spectacular results. I wanted to purchase Blind Blake's mid 1920’s recording of, "Bad Feeling Blues". I was attempting to purchase/download this song while using Mozilla. When I clicked the, "Download with XP, for PC's" button, Internet Explorer opened and to my surprise, began downloading Chris Tomlin's, "I Stand Amazed (How Marvelous)".

I was attempting to download what was once considered the devil's music and ended up with modern Christian/gospel. A spectrum switch that my stomach could barely handle. Please, please reverse the charges to my credit card. If you do so, in the simple words of Chris Tomlin (whoever the hell he is) I will stand amazed, and gaze with wonderment at how marvelous the staff of Amazon.com are.

Once again, thank you for your years of quality service,
Pilgrim BOSE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home